1.21.2011

Dreaming about Sunny Weekends

"They came to sit & dangle their feet off the edge of the world & after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday." ~Brian Andreas


via Being Brazen

 With the weekend swiftly approaching, I can't help but think back to a warm weekend in September where I dangled my feet over a cliff edge and chatted and laughed the afternoon away while feeling the sun beat down on my shoulders. 
Ah, what a lovely weekend it was...
 (PS~I have a scar on my knee from hopping over the railing so we could sit on that cliff edge and I am reminded of just how wonderful that weekend was every time I look at it.)

Happy Friday My Darlings!

Guess what?...I'm learning to surf this weekend :)

How do you like to spend sunny weekends in January?


No comments:

Post a Comment